Communication Breakdown...

If you e-mailed me in the past 4-6 months and did not get a response, please try me again.  I just cleaned out my inbox and tried to catch up on anything I might have overlooked.  I'm not the most organized person.... and I'm a tattooer = ultra flakey at times.  I apologize if I did not reply to your messages.

On a similar note... I'm going to be simplifying the way I take machine orders.  From now on,  throw a money order ($400) and a detailed note in an envelope and send it my way.  Upon receiving your payment, I will email you to confirm payment and you will then be on the list!  It's that easy!!!  I'll do my best to accommodate your requests as long as your not too bossy.  This will cut down on the back and forth via email and phone calls and will essentially get you your machine much faster!  Everyone wins.

Rebuilds...  I'm not taking anymore rebuilds at this time.  It's been a super hectic summer and I'd really like to get caught up on the ones I already have.  I'm planning on lifting this embargo in December when things slow down again, so stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment