Rainbows for all...

Thanksgiving eve is here. I can only express my feelings in the words of Charlie Kelly when he exclaims, "Oh my god, I don't care". I'm a bit of a grinch, sorry. To prove to the digital world that I'm not a total dick, I'm sharing with you one of my favorite pictures.... and it's a fucking rainbow! Took this picture out of the window in my machine shop. Just makes you want to listen to the Carpenters and drink White Zinfandel (IMHO)


I also wanted to share this picture of Jordon being worthless. It looks as if he is reciting a stardate from a Star Trek episode. He has one of those phones that at first glance looks like a fancy new touch screen phone, but upon further inspection, as the computing power of a commadore 64. At least I have a chair I could preform autopsies in if necessary. Hat's off to the people at Ritter Medial Supply for building quality equipment. This chair is over 70 years old and still killin' it.

Last but not least, here's a shot of our new shop sticker. Simple and informative. Stop by and get yours today.... they're free you cheap ass bitches. Wu-tang forever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment