Paradise Tattoo Gathering

As a rule, I hate conventions.  They are expensive, far away, and I usually work booths with my by-myself.  A fact that makes going to the bathroom pretty tough.  Not to mention leaving a table full of tattoo machines in the hands of any one of my friends that might be walking by....

Regardless- I am attending this years Paradise Tattoo Gathering and am quite excited about it!  Im NOT working it for one, and its being hosted by the amazing folks at Pulse!  I am really looking forward to walking around for three days- shooting the shit, sitting in on a seminar or two, and being able to piss whenever I want.

Oh yeah- I might have a fancy custom machine or two to sell...  look for the guy wearing a Workhorse Irons T-shirt and sipping a beer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment