SPOILER!!



Okay- As promised months ago- Imma spill the beans on my new huge project. The end of 2009 will be my 10 Year Anniversary for building machines! So- Im gonna blow it up a little bit. My project is this- 10 Frames, 10 different treatments, 10 of each. 100 Machines. And along with it- a little book- with fancy photos of all my production machines and a bunch of customs Ive made over the past 10 years.

I hope to have all 100 ready to go by the end of December. Ive got 40 in the bag as of today, and will finish 20 more next week.

This first spoiler image is a CNC Machined Brass Rusto Shader. Set up to push a heavier magnum- these guys were high polished, then powder coated with a transparent red, and a some metal flake thrown in for sparkles. All the hardware is brass and high polished, and the coils covered in a reflective safety tape. The SOBA logo and numbering is laser engraved through the powder coat.

You can expect that each one of the 100 will have the same attention paid to detail and fine tuning. I aint playin'. Well- it feels like it- but Im not. Really... Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment